Sunday 24 October 2010

Lady Gaga Visits the River Thames







Check out Lady Gaga as she strolls along the River Thames during an interview with American TV host Anderson Cooper. Gaga spoke about her fame and music and constant attention from the public... Quotation's from the interview, "My album is my Opus of universal identity, my fans have shared their deepest stories, their deepest wishes... their deepest secrets with me. I feel this album embraces their liberation and their future."."Even though all these people are here. It's really nice to stand by the water.

Gaga sports these enormously high black boots and lace attire for her stroll...Normal? I think so...i would be rather surprised if i see her in a Puffer Jacket, boots and jeans to be fair...

What are your thoughts?

No comments: